Many people taking part in sports or exercise want to have a sports drink that doesn’t provide any additional carbohydrates. This may be to optimize their fat metabolism or to cut down their overall calorie intake. A lot of them drink water but when you workout you sweat, that sweat contains water plus electrolytes, which have numerous vital functions in the body, like sodium which is essential for body fluid balance. With PowerBar 5ELECTROLYTES Tablets you can mix yourself a zero calorie sports drink which provides the body with the 5 main electrolytes in the ratio they are lost through sweat. It is ideal when you want to train your basic endurance and whenever you workout and want to stay hydrated without carbs or calories.
- TWO NEW FLAVOURS: Black Currant and Lemon Tonic Boost with 75mg caffeine
- 5 ELECTROLYTES (sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium and calcium) in the ratio lost through sweat.
- Zero Sugar – Zero Calories
- Natural flavours with a refreshing and fruity taste
- No aspartame or preservatives
- Tabs dissolve completely with no gas left. 10 Tabs make up to 7.5 litre of sport drink
- Pink Grapefruit and Lemon Tonic Boost flavours contain 75mg caffeine per serve, which can boost mental performance 5 great tasting flavours of PowerBar 5ELECTROLYTES
- NEW: Black Currant
- NEW: Lemon Tonic Boost (with 75mg caffeine)
- Mango Passionfruit, Raspberry, Pomegranate
- Pink Grapefruit (with 75mg caffeine)
- Mixing instruction: Dissolve 1 tab in 500 to 750ml water according to taste preference General hydration strategy for activities > 60mins
- Drink approx. 200 - 300ml in the hour before sport
- Drink 150 - 200ml every 15mins during sport
- 1-4 tablets (for flavours without caffeine) and 1-2 tablets (for flavours with caffeine) per day
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. Keep out of reach from children
- For flavour with caffeine: Contains caffeine.
- Not recommended for children or pregnant women.